Search Engine Marketing
Brand & Identity
Hi, Welcome to Resilient Digital
We are your bridge to a successful Law Firm.
We have been generating business growth for small businesses now for well over 2 years and have established ourselves as the go to people for law firm marketing strategies for established law firms.
Your website is much more than just an advertisement. It’s the red carpet leading a new client through your doorway. You need to make a great first impression and position your lawyers to be the best.
It is our mission to have every prospective client reach out to your law firm with a strategic in-bound marketing plan that positions you as leaders in your market.
Our Law Firm Marketing Strategy
Custom Website Design
Your law firms website shouldn’t be based on some off the shelf template that is generic in design. Your website should fit in and represent your brand.
We love making law firms punch above their weight.
Our goal is to provide each client with an individually customized website that is well researched, easy for you to use, search engine friendly and above all…tell your law firms story.
Love your design
We offer unlimited revisions on all our designs until you’re happy.
Our websites conform to the most modern web standards and guidlines
Know It Brings Clients
We setup tracking and analytics of your results and make adjustments where necessary.
Your best clients will be those on your door step
Residents and visitors from your own local city deliver the highest-quality traffic and leads straight to your law firm.
Resilient Digital’s local search marketing strategy makes it easy for your own community to find you when they need you most.
Make it easy for your local prospective clients to find you on Google Maps and beyond.
Your Website Localised
Establishing a local presence means optimising your website to tell search engines where your office is located
Online Presence Everywhere
Drive traffic to your website with listings on legal business directories, local directories and practice area-specific networks
How We Deliver Our Local Search Campaigns
- Monitor reviews – We monitor reviews placed by your customers on all popular reviews sites plus niche specific sites.
- Directory Listings – We create high value directory listings with exact company details as they are one of the key ranking indicators.
- Be noticed – Along with detailed listings, we add high quality geo-tagged images for localised rich media.
- Cross link – We keep track of all your new listings and cross-link between them to create a web of links pointing to your site.
- Customer Interaction – Your customers and vendors should be leaving quality reviews. We have systems to drive more positve feedback.
- Reports – See what we have been doing, and what results your getting from local search.
Search Engine Marketing For Newcastle Law Firms
These days search engines and in particular Google have become very smart. People are using longer search queries and key phrases are becoming more complex, however Google can still understand what they are searching for.
Our search engine marketing strategies go way beyond the generic search terms used in past years, so you never miss an opportunity to be found online.
In today’s market, you need to break clear of all the noise, and move from obscurity. You need to establish your brand as the market expert and we help you do that by standing at the top of your competitors and becoming a go to resource.
We’re not interested in just getting rankings for generic search terms like “divorce lawyer” or “personal injury lawyer”. We want your website to become a resource for information and to capture an audience that’s searching for something more specific. Your best prospects are searching for things like “How much does a lawyer cost?” or “I need a lawyer after a costly car accident”.
Providing answers to questions like these on resource articles can help establish you as market leaders, and bring you out of obscurity.
You will also drive more qualified traffic to your website, resulting in more clients.
Our Custom Search Engine Marketing Plan For Lawyers
- Market Research – Keyword research is the foundation to every effective search engine marketing campaign. Your plan will have a detailed analysis of what search terms to target best for targeted traffic.
- Content Creation – We create and curate the best content that features information surrounding the long query type search phrases your prospective clients are searching for.
- We monitor trending topics in your industry to take advantage of any content that will help to drive more qualified traffic to your site.
- We acquire and establish only high quality links from authoritative websites to boost your domain authority, plus drive referral traffic to your website.
- Application of Local Search Marketing strategies to get the benefits of local and national results.
- Reports – Monitoring and tracking of all search engine movements across Google, Bing and Yahoo plus detailed reports of what tasks and activities have been performed.
Jason really understands online marketing. He has provided my business with invaluable information and after implementing just one of Jason’s strategies, I have seen a noticeable increase in customers. I highly recommended Jason and the team at Resilient Digital for any online marketing needs.Ben
I am very happy to recommend Jason and his team, their efforts have tripled my website traffic and increased my conversions by 2%. This is a remarkable result in the 3 months he has been looking after my website’s SEO work and fixing the many errors onsite.
Great work, Great results and a Great team to work with.
I was fortunate to be in a position to help Jason @Resilient Digital and during this process Jason was able to help my business at the same time! So it is with great pleasure that I fully endorse Jason’s work!Burt
We Want To help!
We are eager to help with your Newcastle Law Firm Marketing.
Complete our discovery form so we can analyse your marketing position. We then like to meet with you on a casual outing to talk about your needs, target clients, current business position and you target growth pattern.